It’s that time of year where we fill any vacant spots in our Alamo IFT Leadership Team and get ready for the 2017/2018 Elections. Nominations are due January 17th so respond quickly if interested.
If you are looking to step up and get more involved with IFT this is your opportunity.
- Network and build relationships with members from Austin, San Antonio and Houston companies along with academia involved in the Food Supply Chain
- Career Development
- Leadership Development
- Build Mentor/Mentee Relationships
- New Professionals Co-Chair – Assist in organizing events for new professionals to come together and network. Build relationships with newly graduated students and the Universities from which they graduated
- Employment Chair – Help in collection of job postings within the industry and relay them to members thru the newsletter
- Volunteer Coordinator – Communicate with those willing to volunteer and help place them in positions where volunteer work is needed; largely at the Fall golf tournament
- Social Chair – Assist in organizing events for the chapter as well as for new professionals. Help in planning the Christmas Party and any volunteer activities through the year
- Monthly Meeting Chair – Assist in planning monthly lunch-n-learns; including securing venue, sponsors, and speaker
- Student Representatives – Be the bridge between the University and Alamo IFT.
If you are interested please send an email to Brittany.email@example.com.