About this Event
In today’s world, understanding how to connect with people virtually is more important than ever. This is true whether you are looking for a new job or trying to remain relevant with customers, prospects and suppliers. Join this webinar with Michael Glinter, host of the podcast, The Offer, and an expert in the personal branding space. Since 1999, Michael has placed over 3,700 employees all over the globe. He has assisted thousands of candidates through the rebranding of their resumes, retooling their LinkedIn profiles, social media platform support and career coaching. In this webinar Michael will cover:
- What is your LinkedIn brand?
- Strengthening how people view you
- Networking strategies
- Creating business value and impact
- Preventing personal views from creeping in
- Social media – danger of the post
- How does a reader consume your resume (scientific studies)
- Format – why it matters
- Content is King
- Creating a great value
Bring your questions and we’ll have a Q&A session as well. Sign up for your ticket today and, while not required, please consider donating to our Alamo IFT scholarship fund by purchasing a Donation ticket.