Now that the weather is getting cooler, it is time again for the Alamo IFT Golf Outing. We thank you again for your help last year!
Our annual Golf Outing will take place on Nov. 3rd at Ft. Sam Houston Golf Course. Last year we gave out $12,000 in Scholarships to 9 students. As you know the cost of tuition keeps going up so our support is more important. We have been holding this event since 1999 and have been able to help over 120 students! Many come back to help out at this event and most are working at local Texas companies.
This is a fun event for the golfer and non-golfer. It is a great way to network with Food industry professionals in South Texas.
Even if you do not play golf there are many ways to support the event:
- Sponsor a team, hole or event
- Participate in the event
- Help plan event and select scholarship winners
- Sponsor a suppliers table (new)
- Volunteer at the event (beverage cart, registration, set-up)
- Donate items or cash for Door prizes.
- Donate items for the Golfers “goodie bag”
- Attend Dinner and Scholarship Awards
- Forward information to Suppliers, Friends and Co-workers (event is open to anyone)
We are offering some special perks for the Gold and Platinum Level Sponsors. See Sponsor Perks here.
You can register online at www.old.alamoift.org/golf-outing or Download registration form and send via via e-mail, postal mail, or fax and send payment via paypal. All available sponsorship items are updated on our Sponsorship page.
Hope to see you at Ft. Sam on November 3rd or sooner at the Longhorn IFT suppliers night on 9/22 in Frisco, TX.
Scott McCormick, CFS
Golf Outing Chair