R&D Lab Technician
Sunny Sky Products LLC
Sunny Sky Products is the leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty beverage concentrates and beverage enhancers. Our premium beverage products reach an array of retail customers including convenience stores, restaurants, concessions, schools, and institutional facilities. Sunny Sky’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and corporate office is located in Houston, TX, where we produce a variety of thirst appealing beverages. These beverages include fountain soft drinks, fountain flavors, tea, tea sweeteners, frozen beverages, juices, Hispanic beverages and coffee toppings and flavoring syrups.
Major Job Functions – including but not limited to: •
- Measure and mix ingredients to make recipes.
- Perform various physical tests including Brix and pH.
- Perform shelf life evaluations and keep detailed records.
- Ship and keep records of samples for customers.
- Stock and organize lab supplies, maintain clean and organized lab. • Perform routine lab inventory
- 1 year experience in the food industry in a laboratory or batching environment.
- Familiarity with GMP’s and basic food safety.
- Be extremely organized and able to multi-task on several projects at once.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook.
How to Apply:
Apply with Melissa Althen at firstname.lastname@example.org